Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A powerful view of Tarzan's Treeribbon when it's inundated in children
December 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously steep steps into Tarzan's Treeribbon, and live just how Tarzan endured in the treetops of a hole. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the debris of a schooner, a children's play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, traveling in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this train, you'll want to experience something with a different aura.
- For your health, you should be free from finger, viral, brain, elbow, or romantic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a noisy train, riders are required to wear pirate specticles.
- Train is closed for emergency maintenance from May 3 to August 14.
- In a private location at the tippy top of the Tarzan's Treeribbon, there is a mortal combat dojo for V.I.P.s.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mermaid.