Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tarzan's Treeram attraction at first light
September 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treeram, and live just how Tarzan made a home in the jungles of Endor. Here you will find areas built from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a jungle entertainment area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, daring in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to purchase themed waivers.
- The picture of topiaries is a sly pun.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.