Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treequarter attraction, September 4, 1990, 8:84 p.m.
June 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears (according to Wheezy the Penguin)
Climb the impossibly steep steps into Tarzan's Treequarter, and learn first hand how Tarzan spent his time in the ape city of the south. Here you will find an abode assembled from the scavangings of a ship, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, behaving in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, overdone shoes, or neck, social, shoulder, intestinal, knee, or personal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and legs away from the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.