Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treepylon, a favorite attraction of Marty Sklar
January 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Six jollies (by "The Watcher" discussion forum)
Battle the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treepylon, and find how Tarzan made a home in the greenery of the primeval world. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a children's music area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, reawakening in his crib!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a clever miniature.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- In 1996, this attraction was updated to add additional artwork that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.