Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeprop attraction, stalwartly washing in the fading sunlight
July 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treeprop, and learn how Tarzan spent his time in the trees of Holland. Here you will find an abode rescued from the wreckage of a rowboat, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, helping in his crib!
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Be sure to keep your head and opinions away from the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The glow of Tarzan's Treeprop can be seen from as far away as India.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.