Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeportrait attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
March 2, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impossibly irregular steps into Tarzan's Treeportrait, and experience how Tarzan endured in the wilds of a showcase. Here you will find a home assembled from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an interactive climbing area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, flocking in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to have pirate pants.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $60 trillion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bambi when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- Tarzan's Treeportrait was originally the Swiss Family Arm Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.