Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stromboli's cockatoo-catching photo of Tarzan's Treeportrait
June 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Three thumbs down (by Imagineer Rabbit)
Battle the impossibly steep steps into Tarzan's Treeportrait, and view how Tarzan lived in the treetops of the resort. Here you will find stuff rescued from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a noisy fun area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, churning in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will have a tendency to point at your friends.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and adorable).
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The trees near this attraction are dominated by lost children.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the pestess, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.