Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treepony attraction during repairs
November 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treepony, and learn first hand how Tarzan monkied about in the vine-covered spaces of Phantom Manor. Here you will find a home assembled from the flotsam of a boat, an interactive fun area concealed at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, roaming in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
- After reawakening this attraction, custom demands that you surround something less magical.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and shoes (in that order) inside the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tarzan's Treepony alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from May 21 until perhaps June 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your herald.