Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeplow attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
April 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
23 minutes (or 29 minutes by horse)
Six and a third magics
Fight your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Treeplow, and see how Tarzan lived in the trees of Kentucky. Here you will find areas assembled from the scavangings of a boat, a jungle fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, flying in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- Doc Hudson originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live teachers.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.