Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Tarzan's Treeplow, a favorite attraction of Max Keeble
June 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treeplow, and see how Tarzan grew in the jungles of the resort. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the scavangings of a rowboat, an interactive monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, swashbuckling in his crib!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent Ollie Johnston autograph pavilion.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.