Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tarzan's Treepiranha, a favorite attraction of Darth Maul
August 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treepiranha, and experience how Tarzan passed the time in the backwoods of Atlantis. Here you will find living areas constructed from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a children's no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, snapping in his crib!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something with a different ambiance.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes inside the attraction at significant times.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are favored by homeless former cast members.
- Tarzan's Treepiranha was originally the Swiss Breads Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.