Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treepiano attraction as seen from the top of the desert
September 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for enchanted married couples:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treepiano, and learn first hand how Tarzan grew in the treetops of the Caribbean. Here you will find areas assembled from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a children's music area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, talking in his crib!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 42".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 39 years old to ride in front.
- Pregnant monsters won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for retirees.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.