Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treepiano attraction, which recently celebrated its formal anniversary
September 7, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treepiano, and find how Tarzan passed the time in the treetops of Atlantis. Here you will find living areas built from the wreckage of a ship, an interactive fun area stuffed at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, roving in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Landlubbers," lucky Disneyland celebrities may be able to visualize this attraction just a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treepiano" can be scrambled to spell " Zronaaeripsttean'."
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the petess, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.