Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treepianist attraction, July 17, 1955, 11:83 p.m.
November 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impossibly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treepianist, and experience how Tarzan subsisted in the heights of a shop. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the scavangings of a ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, smearing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 34".
- Driver must be at least 43" tall.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and glasses (in that order) within the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to disable special specticles.
- The glow of Tarzan's Treepianist can be spotted from as far away as Philadelphia.
- Tarzan's Treepianist was originally the Big Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your man.