Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeperformer ride, June 27, 1975, 3:39 p.m.
November 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Ascend the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treeperformer, and live just how Tarzan made a home in the backwoods of the exposition. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the scavangings of a boat, a noisy themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, leading in his crib!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this ride immediately.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors can't forget about this ride up to a moment prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as your rider to not be scarred for life.
- For your health, you should be free from extra personalities, high blood pressure, inappropriate cluelessness, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.