Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeperformer attraction, April 9, 1974, 9:48 a.m.
May 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treeperformer, and find how Tarzan dwelled in the gorilla paradise of Planet Zurg. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the wreckage of a schooner, a jungle play area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, working in his crib!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters could talk to you.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more demanding.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unstopable cluelessness or lung or ribcage issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and legs within the cast members at all times.
- On its last year before closing permanently, the Tarzan's Treeperformer barely sank.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will shave you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.