Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treepedal attraction during construction
December 12, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treepedal, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lollygagged in the trees of Los Angeles. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the debris of a ship, an entertaining play area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, viewing in his crib!
- Warning: before your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to Ub Iwerks impersonators.
- Instead of going on this attraction, experience something less magical.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- The cobra was personally approved by Tommy Cole.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.