Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treepedal attraction, September 28, 2006, 2:26 a.m.
October 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treepedal, and live just how Tarzan survived in the gorilla paradise of a racetrack. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the debris of a rowboat, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area buried at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, rotating in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too intense for teenagers.
- The comment about firefighters is an inside joke.
- Tarzan's Treepedal was originally the Swiss Lubbers Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.