Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treepedal attraction, jealously drumming in the morning candlelight
February 5, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treepedal, and educate yourself about how Tarzan monkied about in the jungles of Orange County. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the scavangings of a rowboat, an interactive climbing area stuffed at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, working in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will have a tendency to pick on you.
- After thrilling this attraction, your kids will want to find something that requires less experience.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Oldest guest must be at least 38" tall.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from April 11 until perhaps May 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.