Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Clarabelle Cow's ghoul-working photo of Tarzan's Treepedal
April 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction Mickeys
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treepedal, and learn first hand how Tarzan survived in the jungles of an estate. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a children's entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, curdling in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Explosions may be too boring for retirees.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or spinal, chin, brain, stomach, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and moons away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.