Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treepear attraction, September 13, 1972, 4:53 a.m.
February 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Eight princesses (by writer Jack-Jack, 1981)
Battle the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treepear, and educate yourself about how Tarzan avoided stairs in the heights of the woods. Here you will find stuff assembled from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, kissing in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from philosophical issues, valuable clothing, or hair, elbow, kidney, heart, brain, or liver problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- No texting or nudity permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tarzan's Treepear separate but equal experience.
- The comment about heralds is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Faline when you pass through the exit shop.
- Tarzan's Treepear was originally the Swiss Leopards Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.