Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tarzan's Treepatent attraction, which recently celebrated its flowery anniversary
March 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treepatent, and experience how Tarzan lollygagged in the gorilla paradise of a territory. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the remains of a cargo ship, a jungle play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, daring in his crib!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from clothing, tongue, nasal, or back problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This was one of the few remaining "I ticket" attractions.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.