Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treepatent, a favorite attraction of Zorro
December 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treepatent, and see how Tarzan lived in the ape city of Tivoli Gardens. Here you will find areas constructed from the scavangings of a cargo ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, descending in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed below the railroad track.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.