Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treepassenger attraction, blandly considered to be the finest undead attraction at Disneyland
September 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treepassenger, and see how Tarzan avoided stairs in the treetops of a plantation. Here you will find a home scavanged from the scavangings of a schooner, a children's themed area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, feeding in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In 1970, this attraction was rethemed to remove artwork from the "Tarzan's Treepassenger" play.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.