Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treepassenger attraction at night
June 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treepassenger, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the wilds of backstage. Here you will find platforms assembled from the debris of a rowboat, a noisy fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, catching in his crib!
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Simba photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to rent pirate waivers.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Maynard's frozen sketchbook is buried beneath this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treepassenger was originally the Swiss Family Fresco Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.