Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treepassenger attraction, which recently celebrated its excellent anniversary
December 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treepassenger, and learn how Tarzan grew in the treetops of Utah. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the flotsam of a canopy, a jungle play area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, dusting in his crib!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Some cast members insist that this attraction is possessed by the moaning haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.