Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treepassenger attraction, which recently celebrated its exceptional anniversary
May 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treepassenger, and find how Tarzan endured in the treetops of a marsh. Here you will find areas assembled from the debris of a cargo ship, a noisy fun area hidden near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, ducking in his crib!
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
- Contains antique effects.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tarzan's Treepassenger separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.