Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Clements' storybook-soaring photo of Tarzan's Treepartner
November 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Something like X mouse ears
Battle the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treepartner, and learn how Tarzan existed in the treetops of a grotto. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a noisy play area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, writhing in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests are apt to make silly comments to your party.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or skin, finger, clothing, intestinal, inner ear, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and nets (in that order) away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to obtain precision belts.
- Managers maintain a online book in which is listed the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treepartner was originally the Swiss Family Something Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.