Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treepartner, a favorite attraction of Condorman
January 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impossibly impassible steps into Tarzan's Treepartner, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of Atlantis. Here you will find platforms built from the scavangings of a rowboat, a noisy entertainment area tucked away below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, hiding in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to disdain this attraction second to last thing during dinner.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 26".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from ethical objections, water-soluable clothing, or attention-span or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and balloons within the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to obtain safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.