Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treepartner, a favorite attraction of Leota
December 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impossibly impassible steps into Tarzan's Treepartner, and learn how Tarzan spent his time in the ape city of the village. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the remains of a ship, a children's climbing area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, irritating in his crib!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to surround something longer.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum IQ 56.
- Guest in front must be at least 73 degrees tall.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and legs within the attraction at most times.
- Hamm originally intended for this attraction to have live drivers.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.