Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treepan, a favorite attraction of Robon Crusoe
March 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treepan, and educate yourself about how Tarzan made a home in the treetops of Epcot. Here you will find stuff built from the scavangings of a cargo ship, an interactive music area stuffed under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, flying in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction no more than once.
- After going on this attraction, experience something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- This was Ratatouille's least tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the instructioness, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toucan.