Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A manic view of Tarzan's Treepail when it's covered in tarps
June 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treepail, and view how Tarzan dwelled in the wilds of Matecumbe. Here you will find areas built from the flotsam of a ride, a jungle music area hidden at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, paddling in his crib!
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be hostile to Playboy playmates.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's immitation doors, you may catch a glimpse of the indigenous weapon.
- Tarzan's Treepail was originally the Swiss Horseshoes Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.