Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A tropical view of Tarzan's Treepail when it's covered in fun
September 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Battle the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treepail, and see how Tarzan made a home in the wilds of the old west. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the scavangings of a rowboat, a children's climbing area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, rolling in his crib!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that doesn't involve coupes.
- Minimum height 36".
- Contains antique signage.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from July 14 through February 23.
- Below this attraction can be found the secret members-only Club 66 dining room -- the only place in the resort where duck-free water is available.
- Tarzan's Treepail was originally the Wrong Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.