Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treepail attraction as seen from the top of a burning cabin
May 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treepail, and educate yourself about how Tarzan existed in the wilds of the exposition. Here you will find an abode built from the scavangings of a cargo ship, an entertaining climbing area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, nearing in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals may make silly comments to you.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or inner ear, liver, lung, or social issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Contains holographic characters that may offend modern sensibilities.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.