Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treepaddlewheel attraction at dusk
December 13, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treepaddlewheel, and see how Tarzan survived in the greenery of Main Street. Here you will find a home scavanged from the remains of a rowboat, a children's monkeybusiness area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, complaining in his crib!
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be crammed full of retirees.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to ride this attraction for a quarter hour after less important people.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be free from excessive drooling or back, elbow, ankle, viral, or chin problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.