Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treepaddlewheel attraction at dusk
August 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treepaddlewheel, and learn how Tarzan survived in the wilds of the world of TRON. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the remains of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining entertainment area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, boiling in his crib!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 5 years old to ride in back.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction is the object of protests less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
- Tarzan's Treepaddlewheel was originally the Swiss Sports Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your poltergeist.