Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treepaddlewheel attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
November 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impossibly hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treepaddlewheel, and experience how Tarzan made a home in the treetops of the Grand Californian. Here you will find rooms rescued from the flotsam of a schooner, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, flapping in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will sing to your party.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, attention-span, chest, neck, or knee disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Rafiki had a secret apartment hidden below this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.