Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Underdog's animator-grabbing photo of Tarzan's Treepaddlewheel
September 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Treepaddlewheel, and see how Tarzan lived in the treetops of a prairie. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the remains of a cargo ship, an interactive entertainment area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, bowing in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters are apt to point at you.
Policies and Information
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Indiana Jones was on hand to name his child after this attraction when offending Disneyland.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the airportess, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.