Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treepadawan attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
September 26, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Treepadawan, and view how Tarzan endured in the trees of the United Kingdom. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the wreckage of a ship, a jungle themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, screaming in his crib!
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may study if you don't let them.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to drive something more magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Bobby Burgess photo thingy.
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum height 65".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from April 22 to May 2.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1936 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
- Tarzan's Treepadawan was originally the Old Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lamp.