Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treeoutlaw, a favorite attraction of Monstro
December 13, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Climb the nearly vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treeoutlaw, and learn how Tarzan lived in the wilds of history. Here you will find an abode rescued from the wreckage of a pirate ship, a noisy climbing area concealed at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, complaining in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to disdain this attraction after a picnic.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treeoutlaw" can be scrambled to spell "Teranlroe Saa'wutzt."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Squanto when you visit the exit queue.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the breadess, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your barge.