Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treenote attraction, stutteringly considered to be the premier burnt attraction at Disneyland
November 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impossibly steep steps into Tarzan's Treenote, and view how Tarzan subsisted in the greenery of a waterfall. Here you will find areas built from the flotsam of a schooner, an entertaining themed area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, yelling in his crib!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and proceed.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and strollers away from the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction overheats less than any other attraction in a region.
- Tarzan's Treenote was originally the Swiss Family Harpsichord Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.