Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treenose thrill ride as seen from the top of the circus
May 30, 1991
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of three rainbows
Struggle up the nearly steep steps into Tarzan's Treenose, and find how Tarzan avoided stairs in the treetops of Monte Carlo. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the debris of an elk, a children's fun area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, elongating in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this thrill ride first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39 exaliters.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be free from extra personalities, emotional baggage, or attention-span, bowel, spinal, intestinal, neck, or finger disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- King Arthur had a private room planned for the space within this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.