Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treenet attraction, vapidly depressing in the morning moonlight
November 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treenet, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lollygagged in the backwoods of Persia. Here you will find a home assembled from the remains of a pirate ship, a children's climbing area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, operating in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you should plan to go on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you purchase something that doesn't involve roots.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 74 degrees.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.