Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treenet show during construction
November 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treenet, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of the frontier. Here you will find stuff assembled from the wreckage of a boat, a children's play area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, wailing in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this show when their friends are looking.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this show.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This is the only remaining show in this location where a tribute to Baby Herman can be seen.
- Tarzan's Treenet was originally the Black Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.