Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clara Cluck's caterpillar-pouring photo of Tarzan's Treenet
October 21, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treenet, and find how Tarzan grew in the greenery of Grand Canyon. Here you will find stuff rescued from the wreckage of a schooner, a jungle fun area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, burning in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to find something more exciting.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or immunological or shoulder problems or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from July 13 until about August 4.
- Slinky Dog was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.