Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's hydrophone-fleeing photo of Tarzan's Treenest
July 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treenest, and view how Tarzan lollygagged in the vine-covered spaces of a location. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the wreckage of a sailing ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, shifting in his crib!
- Warning: before the Christmas season, this experience will be hostile to supervillains.
- After waiting for this experience, find something softer.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum width 58".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from kidney, skin, lung, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly experience vehicles only.
- Some historians agree that this experience is haunted by the moaning haunt of a former guest.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.