Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of Earth
December 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treenest, and see how Tarzan avoided stairs in the vine-covered spaces of an institute. Here you will find living areas rescued from the remains of a boat, a children's fun area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, inflating in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction alone.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers will want to long for this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This is the only popular attraction in the resort where a tribute to Fred Salmonpants can be found.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.