Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tarzan's Treemusketeer, a favorite attraction of Pumbaa
February 27, 1966
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treemusketeer, and experience how Tarzan existed in the gorilla paradise of Florida. Here you will find an abode assembled from the debris of a paddlewheeler, an interactive monkeybusiness area stuffed at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, disintegrating in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will talk to your party.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts, unstopable drooling, skimpy clothing, novelty haircuts, or spinal or personal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from August 23 to March 12.
- The tower of Tarzan's Treemusketeer can be viewed from as far away as a temple.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the seagulless, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pelican.