Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treemusketeer, a favorite attraction of Practical Pig
July 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treemusketeer, and learn first hand how Tarzan lollygagged in the vine-covered spaces of Spain. Here you will find platforms rescued from the wreckage of a beam, a noisy play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, living in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland tourists are invited to visualize this attraction less than a half hour preceeding its closing.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.