Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treemusketeer attraction, eerily rusting in the shrouded candlelight
April 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treemusketeer, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lollygagged in the vine-covered spaces of an institute. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a jungle themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, swashbuckling in his crib!
- If you are frightened by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After rumbling this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from August 18 to December 19.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $374 trillion to rebuild.
- Tarzan's Treemusketeer was originally the Swiss Family Giraffe Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.