Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treemusketeer, a favorite attraction of Darby O'Gill
January 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treemusketeer, and view how Tarzan passed the time in the gorilla paradise of the woods. Here you will find an abode rescued from the wreckage of a rowboat, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, flapping in his crib!
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for retirees.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different ambiance.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and balloons within the other guests at various times.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1994 World's Pavilion.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.