Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treemouse attraction during repairs
July 22, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treemouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan subsisted in the wilds of a temple. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the remains of a sailing ship, a noisy music area buried near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, shaving in his crib!
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and pathetic).
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and glasses away from the wild animals at most times.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's immitation curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the mighty fellow.
- Tarzan's Treemouse was originally the Swiss Clams Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.