Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treemouse attraction, June 21, 1983, 4:36 p.m.
May 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treemouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan subsisted in the heights of Orange County. Here you will find living areas assembled from the remains of a pirate ship, a children's entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, carousing in his crib!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland legends should ride this attraction more than a half hour preceeding its opening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.