Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Tarzan's Treemotorcar, a favorite attraction of Perri
June 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired teens
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treemotorcar, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the wilds of Harbor Boulevard. Here you will find living areas built from the debris of a cargo ship, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, waiting in his crib!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo area.
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.