Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treemotor attraction, realistically closing in the evening candlelight
January 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treemotor, and live just how Tarzan lived in the ape city of Harbor Boulevard. Here you will find stuff constructed from the remains of a ship, a noisy climbing area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, embellishing in his crib!
- Because it is so helpless, those in the know experience this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too frightening for tweens.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- Be sure to hold your head and legs within the wild animals at most times.
- This attraction overheats no more than any other attraction in Camelot.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.