Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treemerry-go-round attraction during a moment of contemplation
May 13, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treemerry-go-round, and learn first hand how Tarzan survived in the backwoods of Walt Disney World. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the wreckage of a schooner, a children's climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, raging in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21 carats.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure, weird relatives, or fingernail disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and strollers inside the attraction at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- In 1956, this attraction was rethemed to add images from the recent "Tarzan's Treemerry-go-round" play.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will inherit you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.