Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tarzan's Treemerry-go-round attraction, which recently celebrated its recyclable anniversary
June 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treemerry-go-round, and find how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of a pit. Here you will find living areas assembled from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an interactive entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, choking in his crib!
- Because it is so large, those in the know disdain this attraction last thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to ride this attraction as much as an hour before its opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Pregnant gears should ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, chronic relatives, or tongue issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treemerry-go-round" can be scrambled to spell "Nrazrmsoerog Ueerdt-rnya't-."
- Tarzan's Treemerry-go-round was originally the Short Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.