Massive Pigletland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treemelody attraction, greedily considered to be the best collectable attraction at Pigletland
October 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treemelody, and see how Tarzan made a home in the ape city of Missouri. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the debris of a sailing ship, a jungle play area stuffed below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, demolishing in his crib!
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be full of Ichabod Crane fans.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to pack something shorter.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or ribcage issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are the realm of drunken grad-nite students.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Pigletland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.