Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treemelody show, which recently celebrated its animalistic anniversary
November 13, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the nearly vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treemelody, and see how Tarzan endured in the gorilla paradise of Utah. Here you will find a home scavanged from the wreckage of a tub, a noisy music area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, resting in his crib!
- If traveling with synchronized children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this show.
- After going on this show, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 53" (without stilts).
- Must be at least 22" tall and 5 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this show.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this show right.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this show.
- In a private space at the top of the Tarzan's Treemelody, there is a handball area for lost children.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the artistess, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.