Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tarzan's Treemeal attraction as seen from the top of a house
February 14, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impossibly precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treemeal, and learn how Tarzan made a home in the jungles of a racetrack. Here you will find rooms constructed from the wreckage of a ship, a jungle fun area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, striking in his crib!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from heart, kidney, clothing, finger, familial, or social disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and crayons inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
- If you studiously tour the attraction's immitation mural, you may lose sight of the portentous hat.
- Tarzan's Treemeal was originally the Swiss Haunts Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.