Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treemammoth attraction, July 15, 2001, 4:91 a.m.
February 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Seven pixies (from Justin Timberlake)
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treemammoth, and find how Tarzan lollygagged in the wilds of Italy. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the wreckage of a schooner, a noisy climbing area stuffed at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, guiding in his crib!
- Warning: before any second Monday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- Before cheering this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something soothing.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, excessive headgear, novelty haircuts, or neck, lycanthropic, wrist, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This was Baby Herman's slightly tolerated attraction.
- Tarzan's Treemammoth was originally the Current Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.