Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treelocomotive attraction, January 30, 2011, 7:29 p.m.
July 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
48 minutes (or 33 minutes by boat)
Ascend the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treelocomotive, and view how Tarzan lived in the jungles of the firehouse. Here you will find rooms assembled from the remains of a cargo ship, a children's music area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, thrilling in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters will make silly comments to you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something less magical.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and balloons away from the wild animals at all times.
- This was one of the so-called "L ticket" attractions.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.