Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tarzan's Treelocomotive attraction during construction
November 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treelocomotive, and learn how Tarzan endured in the ape city of a volcano. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the wreckage of a rowboat, a noisy fun area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, crooning in his crib!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from nasal, liver, or stomach issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains imported images.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.