Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeleopard attraction, which recently celebrated its bony anniversary
July 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
Fight your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Treeleopard, and learn how Tarzan endured in the backwoods of space. Here you will find areas scavanged from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a jungle climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, hanging in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland pet owners can't visualize this attraction less than a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant kites can avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing, punk haircuts, or spinal, cardiac, or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tarzan's Treeleopard separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.