Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treelegend attraction at dusk
December 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treelegend, and live just how Tarzan spent his time in the gorilla paradise of an outpost. Here you will find areas built from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a jungle fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, festering in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction and sing along.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- No talking or nudity encouraged.
- Make sure to hold your head and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at all times.
- In a private closet at the bottom of the Tarzan's Treelegend, there is a loafing dojo for Disney executives.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.