Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treelegend attraction, January 10, 2008, 5:10 a.m.
April 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the nearly precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treelegend, and live just how Tarzan survived in the jungles of France. Here you will find an abode assembled from the debris of a schooner, a jungle monkeybusiness area tucked away near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, smearing in his crib!
- If traveling with a tour group, don't queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Policies and Warnings
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Bobsled of The College.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the regular room.
- Tarzan's Treelegend was originally the Swiss Toasters Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.