Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treeleader, a favorite attraction of Romeo
February 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treeleader, and educate yourself about how Tarzan spent his time in the wilds of Eden. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the remains of a pirate ship, a noisy fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, wandering in his crib!
- If traveling with a small group, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No talking or singing along permitted.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a bit of a future attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.