Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treekey attraction, nostalgically catching in the fading sunlight
April 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treekey, and see how Tarzan avoided stairs in the ape city of the world. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the wreckage of a ship, an interactive themed area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, tumbling in his crib!
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum height 66" (dripping wet).
- Maximum width 73".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing, emotional baggage, or leg, nasal, blood, wrist, stomach, or brain problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.