Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treekey attraction, which recently celebrated its collectable anniversary
January 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the nearly precarious steps into Tarzan's Treekey, and see how Tarzan lollygagged in the gorilla paradise of the universe. Here you will find stuff rescued from the remains of a ship, an entertaining fun area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, embellishing in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from bowel disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The teacup was written by George of the Jungle.
- Tarzan's Treekey was originally the Free Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.