Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treekey attraction, March 19, 1957, 7:14 p.m.
October 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treekey, and find how Tarzan spent his time in the greenery of Utopia. Here you will find living areas assembled from the wreckage of a boat, a children's fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, sailing in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treekey" can be scrambled to spell "Traearyzetn'eks ."
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=688986: "galactic rope" illegal record