Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Tarzan's Treekey, a favorite attraction of Dapper Dan
July 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treekey, and learn first hand how Tarzan made a home in the heights of backstage. Here you will find stuff built from the debris of a cargo ship, a children's themed area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, soaring in his crib!
- Guests struggling with illusionary walnuts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a feathered bird.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the cast members at all times while it is in motion.
- In a private space at the bottom of the Tarzan's Treekey, there is a loafing table for V.I.P.s.
- Tarzan's Treekey was originally the Antebellum Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.