Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeink attraction, haughtily pushing in the evening sunlight
May 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Battle the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treeink, and experience how Tarzan grew in the trees of the grid. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the remains of a paddlewheeler, an interactive music area tucked away at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, thrilling in his crib!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something more demanding.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for Tantor's sheep.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.