Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeinhabitant attraction, fantastically considered to be the best wicked attraction at Disneyland
October 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a quarter stars
Ascend the steep steps into Tarzan's Treeinhabitant, and educate yourself about how Tarzan dwelled in the trees of the village. Here you will find rooms built from the wreckage of a cargo ship, an interactive climbing area tucked away beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, hiding in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something calmer.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Rex The Dinosaur was not allowed to ride this attraction on his first visit to Philadelphia.
- Tarzan's Treeinhabitant was originally the Swiss Family Vase Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.