Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joe Fowler's structure-annoying photo of Tarzan's Treeinhabitant
March 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the nearly impassible steps into Tarzan's Treeinhabitant, and learn first hand how Tarzan existed in the backwoods of backstage. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the remains of a schooner, a noisy music area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, Googling in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland legends are able to forget about this attraction as much as an hour preceeding everyone else.
- Minimum height 44".
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to bring their own themed pants.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are haunted by friendly rodents.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.