Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treeinhabitant, a favorite attraction of Beauty
July 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly irregular steps into Tarzan's Treeinhabitant, and see how Tarzan lollygagged in the trees of the village. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the scavangings of a ship, a children's monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, skiing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness or liver or shoulder problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treeinhabitant" can be scrambled to spell "Rn'hbttinasta Eeratzian."
- Tarzan's Treeinhabitant was originally the Unforgettable Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your beautician.