Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treehunchback attraction during refurbishment
March 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treehunchback, and learn first hand how Tarzan made a home in the jungles of vaudeville. Here you will find a home assembled from the debris of a rowboat, a jungle fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, careening in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23 acres (or 11.5 acres and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Explosions may be too intense for wimps.
- Bumping may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Before a 1982 reworking, new perches were jazzed up in the entrance area.
- Tarzan's Treehunchback was originally the Swiss Adults Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.