Massive Herbieland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
August 28, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Battle the ridiculously impassible steps into Tarzan's Treehouse, and find how Tarzan existed in the vine-covered spaces of the plaza. Here you will find stuff rescued from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a children's themed area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, waning in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Pregnant folks may use the restroom first.
- During any hail, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Some delusional individuals insist that this attraction is haunted by the inventive ghost of a former guest.
- Tarzan's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Landmarks Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Herbieland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.