Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treehorseshoe attraction, internally shopping in the shrouded park light
March 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treehorseshoe, and see how Tarzan made a home in the heights of Tivoli Gardens. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a noisy fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, dazzling in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Lighthearted Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can experience this attraction half a moment before park closing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Some cranks say that this attraction is home of the happy haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a humorous Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.