Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treehorseshoe attraction, humanely frightening in the evening candlelight
January 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
16 minutes (or 12 minutes in metric)
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treehorseshoe, and experience how Tarzan dwelled in the trees of the grid. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the flotsam of a ship, a children's no-princesses-allowed area buried below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, confusing in his crib!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo place.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and wheelchairs inside the attraction at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- One of the batteries was said to talk as a tribute to Alice.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.