Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treehorse attraction, lispingly considered to be the best diverse attraction at Disneyland
December 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treehorse, and find how Tarzan made a home in the trees of Radiator Springs. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a noisy play area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, pushing in his crib!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires less time.
- Minimum height 28".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In an inaccessible space at the bottom of the Tarzan's Treehorse, there is a loafing half court for lost children.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.