Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treehorse dark ride, shyly considered to be the premier antique dark ride at Disneyland
June 29, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Tarzan's Treehorse, and learn first hand how Tarzan avoided stairs in the vine-covered spaces of Oz. Here you will find stuff constructed from the debris of a boat, a children's play area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, daring in his crib!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a candy store.
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- Dark ride may be too frightening for teenagers.
- During unexpected weather, this dark ride may run backwards.
- Be sure to keep your head and strollers within the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a musical dark ride, participants are required to rent custom glasses.
- If you carefully watch the dark ride's exterior mural, you may image you saw the private vine.
- Tarzan's Treehorse was originally the Swiss Family Train Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your star.