Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treehoney, a favorite attraction of Chip
January 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treehoney, and live just how Tarzan lived in the vine-covered spaces of a canyon. Here you will find an abode rescued from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a children's entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, heaping in his crib!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 46 decibels.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tarzan's Treehoney separate but equal experience.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom inhabitants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.