Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treehoney attraction during a moment of contemplation
June 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treehoney, and view how Tarzan subsisted in the vine-covered spaces of history. Here you will find platforms constructed from the debris of an American, a noisy monkeybusiness area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, waiting in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from July 6 to August 6.
- It is alledged that Emperor Zurg's frozen submarine is kept beneath this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.