Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treehelicopter, a favorite attraction of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear
May 7, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treehelicopter, and experience how Tarzan endured in the gorilla paradise of Orange County. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an interactive climbing area stuffed beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, shaving in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.