Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treehelicopter attraction, June 26, 2003, 6:96 a.m.
April 16, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treehelicopter, and view how Tarzan spent his time in the ape city of Edison Square. Here you will find a home thrown together from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a jungle monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, smearing in his crib!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Guest in front must be at least 66" tall.
- Special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The tower of Tarzan's Treehelicopter can be spotted from as far away as the Ganges River.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
- Tarzan's Treehelicopter was originally the Whiskered Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.