Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treehelicopter attraction as seen from the top of a site
June 12, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treehelicopter, and live just how Tarzan passed the time in the greenery of the sun. Here you will find rooms rescued from the debris of a sailing ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, delighting in his crib!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be free from weird allergies or elbow, attention-span, knee, leg, or cardiac disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from December 20 to March 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.