Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tarzan's Treeharpsichord attraction, March 12, 1974, 10:19 p.m.
August 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
Climb the steep steps into Tarzan's Treeharpsichord, and see how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of a house. Here you will find stuff rescued from the wreckage of a schooner, a noisy fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, dampening in his crib!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from odd missing kidneys or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- There is a secret changing room just within this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
- Tarzan's Treeharpsichord was originally the Swiss Films Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.