Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treegravestone attraction during repairs
May 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 35 minutes by pretending you're lonesome)
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treegravestone, and view how Tarzan lived in the wilds of Utah. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the scavangings of a ship, a noisy climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, clapping in his crib!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or social, skin, hair, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from January 6 until perhaps May 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.