Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treeghost, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
October 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treeghost, and learn how Tarzan monkied about in the jungles of Burbank. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a noisy entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, oppressing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- Before waiting this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.