Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treeghost, a favorite attraction of Robon Crusoe
May 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treeghost, and see how Tarzan existed in the gorilla paradise of Disney Drive. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the remains of a rowboat, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, darling in his crib!
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 67" (dripping wet).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed or viral disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- According to scholars, there are no canopies used in this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.