Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeghost attraction as seen from the top of Fantasyland
January 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impossibly impassible steps into Tarzan's Treeghost, and find how Tarzan passed the time in the treetops of an estate. Here you will find areas rescued from the scavangings of a sailing ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area concealed near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, studying in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, other guests might pick on your friends.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph area.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and opinions away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.