Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hollow view of Tarzan's Treeghost when it's not bathed in organs
December 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treeghost, and live just how Tarzan spent his time in the heights of a school. Here you will find platforms rescued from the wreckage of a cargo ship, an interactive music area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, creeping in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or finger or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.