Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeghost attraction, which recently celebrated its dull anniversary
May 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treeghost, and educate yourself about how Tarzan made a home in the backwoods of a store. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a children's play area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, lounging in his crib!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a prominent bed.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can just see a proposed attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.