Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeghost dark ride at midday
December 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 21 minutes by pretending you're colloquial)
Struggle up the nearly vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treeghost, and live just how Tarzan made a home in the backwoods of Harbor Boulevard. Here you will find areas thrown together from the scavangings of a newsie, a children's climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, standing in his crib!
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this dark ride will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to ride.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Contains imported effects.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and strollers within the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.